IT - Compliance / IT Auditor
- Develop and implement an effective IT compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Build or collaborate with other teams to build and issue regulations & policies of IT.
- Join and build securities awareness program at ACB.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Report to Head of Compliance
- 2+ years of experience in Compliance or IT Audit
- Have knowledge on IT GRC (governance, policy and compliance)
- Understand standards of IT management (PCI DSS, ISO 27000, NIST CSF …).
- Have basic knowledge of financial banking law
- Good communication/teamwork skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCES/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Information Security or equivalent years of work experience.
- Industry certifications related to IT GRC (governance, regulation and compliance) such as CISA, CISSP
- Experience of composing & issuing documents; working with law & financial banking document.
- Have knowledge on SBV audit (Circular 18, Circular 35)
Start-up experience a plus