IT - Digital Delivery Lead
We are looking for an experienced Digital
Delivery Lead to works in conjunction with the Digital Bank Department
to coordinate and track progress throughout the project lifecycle and to
ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished within the
prescribed timeframe and budgetary parameters.
- Guide project team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Remain abreast of emerging technology trends and foster an environment of learning.
- Guide collaboration to design effective, efficient and scaleable solutions.
- Architect technical solutions.
- Proactively help identify and mitigate risks, blockers and issues.
- Manage day to day interactons with product owners, project managers, and stakeholders.
- Lead day to day delivery team activities and task allocations.
- Communicates with the various individuals or departments to ensure deliverables are met and that the project is on schedule.
- Taking projects from creative concept through final implementation, working with internal resources and external vendor partners.
- Estimate level-of-effort and requirements for complex development projects.
- Tracks and documents project deliverables, developing project plans and related task lists as necessary.
- 7+ years professional experience building consumer facing web applications
- 2+ years of experience leading (informal or formal) developers.
- 2+ years Software and Architecture Consultation experience.
- Front End & Back end Development experience.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Cross platform knowledge and integration skills
- Highly-attentive to every small detail in a task and help review/fix issues with others’ code.
- Experience with release and deploy schedules across self-managed, shared hosting, and cloud-based hosting infrastructures.
- Continuous Integration experience using Gitlab, Jenkin or similar.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level skills in project coordination.
- Proactive time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate numerous tasks, teams, and individuals
- Ability to resolve operational problems
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project.
- Bachelor‘s Engineering or Computer related degree, or equivalent experience
- Banking experience preferred.