IT Deputy Director
ACB Fintech: we’re building a start-up culture at ACB to serve our millions of customers. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive growth. Shape the management team that will deliver world-class technology to acquire the next million customers.
As one of the largest consumer banks in Asia, we’re investing in the leading people, technologies and practices to improve each customer’s financial lives. Join the 11,000 team members at ACB and build the fintech company of the future.
We are looking for IT Deputy Directors:
Deputy Director for Digital Banking Platforms
Responsibilities: Trách nhiệm:
- Bring specific knowledge and stay informed about best-in-class technologies for customer engagement and digital transformation, digital banking, sales, CRM and omnichannel technology.
- Drive the management, planning, agile development and implementation of new projects for digital infrastructure and omnichannel customer platforms, including determination of areas to build verses buy from partners that could accelerate our progress in digital banking.
- Develop multi-year roadmaps for digital platforms, provide the vision and work with individual architects to translate strategies into tactical engineering blueprints.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the consumer and business banking landscape and products (e.g. demand deposit accounts, savings accounts, loans, lending, payments...).
- Develop the functional architecture for digital banking and related systems including interfaces and implementation options for Systems of: Engagement, Integration, Records, Data, Operations and Security.
- Manage solution vendors objectively and make decisions based on data, customer needs, ROI and TCO, etc.
IT CORE Banking Platform Deputy Director
Responsibilities: Trách nhiệm:
- Lead the analysis, research, proposal and re-engineering of current core banking platform and infrastructure to meet urgent demands of our high volume, low latency, high availability transaction processing service.
- Define, develop and deliver re-engineered core banking platform technology initiatives with a significant focus on technology transformation/migration while ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Review and assess users, systems and infrastructure that are dependent on the core banking platform for specific challenges or risks and guide all stakeholders to make decisions.
- Develop multi-year roadmaps for core banking platforms, provide the vision and work with individual architects to translate strategies into tactical engineering blueprints.
- Develop the functional architecture for core banking platforms and related systems including interfaces and implementation options.
- Design, consolidate and streamline core banking operating processes into a new operating model that can deliver efficiency and excellence.
Requirements: Yêu cầu:
- 20+ years of progressive experience in technology field.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior management position managing and leading teams, including growing and directly managing teams from a few to 50+ members, with responsibility for the entire performance management lifecycle.
- 8+ years of deep experience with current and emerging digital banking/ core banking, payment process, technologies, channels and methods (APIs, microservices, cloud, open source, agile, web/mobile...).
- Digital transformation knowledge and technology components (e.g. Cloud, IoT for Banking, AI/ML, M2M payments...).
- Knowledge of banking platforms and experience operating as subject matter expert to business and technology teams to define requirements, prioritize, and deliver on projects through agile technology development.
- Proven knowledge and experience with technology that manage bank deposits, lending and payments products.
- Knowledge of international banking and payments standards (SEPA, SWIFT, ISO20022...) and industry frameworks (ITIL, Cobit, ISO...).
- Relevant professional certifications (ITIL, Cobit, database, network, cloud...)
- High attention to detail with ability to follow up and follow through on commitments made.
- Excellent project management, organization, and prioritization skills and a proven ability to manage cross-functional, large/complex initiatives.
- Team player with strong collaborative orientation and communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
- A minimum of a bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science or other closely related field from a top-tier university.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.