IT - Project Management Specialist
- Participating in the projects as coordinator, project management director, project director.
- Participating in project schedule preparation, reporting the project status periodically.
- Learn about the technical and business issues of the project being implemented. Participate in partner-led training courses
- Participating in solving the project issues which are related to schedule, scope and timeline
- Consulting, supporting on procedures and templates used in project management process
- Organizing all softcopy/hardcopy documents related to the in-charged projects
- Participating in the preparation of project management process for IT Division
1/ Educational Qualification
- University degree in disciplines related to Information Technology - Economy - Finance – Banking
2/ Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- Knowledge about project management
- Basic Knowledge about IT
- Basic Knowledge about banking business
- Can read and understand English documents
- Skills using software needed for work.
- Communication skills, negotiation and persuasion
- Problem-solving skill
- Teamwork skills, take advantage of the advice of experts
- Foreign Language: English (basic reading and conversation skill)
- Can organize work systematically
4/ Relevant Experiences
- At least 03 years working in IT
- Priority for PMP certified personnel
5/ Personal Characteristic
- Proactive, creative, and patient
- Inquisitive and willing to absorb new knowledge
- Hard work, careful
- Integrity, honesty
- Taking a disciplined, high sense of responsibility
- Consciously learning, mental and demand, adapt to new ones
- Dynamic, enthusiastic.