IT - Senior Java Backend Developer/ Tech Lead
ACB Fintech: we’re building a startup at ACB to serve our millions of customers. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive growth. Shape the management team that will deliver world-class technology to acquire the next million customers.
We are looking for an experienced Java backend developer/technical leader who is responsible for the development of backend services. The candidate for this position should experience in microservices architecture, RESTful APIs, single sign on, single sign off, Oauth 2.0, OpenID, LDAP, SAML and federated identity management. Having a strong background in cryptography is a big plus.
- Join the IT development team, reporting directly to development manager;
- Play as a senior developer/technical lead of backend team;
- Participate in coding and code review to deliver a high-quality product;
- Keep the code clean and easy to maintain;
- Create and maintain technical documents;
- Proactively improve product features and quality;
- Collaboration with other teams for product integration.
- BS/MS degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related technical field;
- 5+ years of experience in Java backend development;
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, multithreading/concurrency programming, data structure and algorithms;
- Experience in Spring framework, such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring Security;
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases, such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, Couchbase;
- Knowledge of Keycloak/Redhat SSO is a big plus;
- Understanding of CI/CD software development environments;
- Experience in agile development teams, such as Scrum, Kanban;
- Interested in dealing with technical challenges and keen on exploring new things;
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork spirit;
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other developers and stakeholders;
- Good English communication.