IT - Vice Head of Digital Banking
Build and develop products and services on the digital banking system
- Develop business strategies and plans to develop market share for products and services of ACB digital banking.
- Design products and services suitable to consumer’s needs.
- Coordinate with other divisions, departments ... to set up effective process to provide products and services supply and control risks.
- Advise the Board of Management to select partners to provide application and technology solutions related to digital banking
- Develop risk management policy, risk prevention for transactions on digital banking system.
- Responsible for receiving and handling tasks related to products and services on digital banking system
- Coordinate with HR Division in developing, training and evaluating staff to serve consumers.
- Build and develop sales process
- Build sales policy
- Build customer service policy
- Find and expand affiliated partners outside ACB and cooperate with units outside ACB to increase revenue and profit for digital banking
- Assign, deploy and evaluate annual working programs for all employees of digital banking.
Operate and control transactions on digital banking system
- Back up data, store documents in accordance with the law
- Process transaction data arising on digital banking system
- Keep accounting the transactions arising on the digital banking system as prescribed
- Handle orders to return, check and answer inquiries from related individuals and units
- Monitor system data, evaluate quality and report digital banking’s performance to competent authorities as requested
- Operate risk management system for transactions on digital banking system
- Manage the allocation and activation of authentication devices
- Register parameters on digital banking system
- Check revenues / charges / commissions of associated and collecting services.
- Coordinate and support 24/7 customer service center, answer and guide the use of products and services on digital banking system.
- Degree in Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Economics, and Trade.
- More than 5 years of experience in delivery of digital solutions and product management, preferably for consumer banking.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in technology, digital banking, and customer experience
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong skills in developing and implementing strategies, medium and short-term plans for digital transformation activities.