HO - Advanced Analytics Specialist
Design predictive analytics and machine learning models for appropriate business functions.
Extract novel insights from internal and public datasets to improve outcomes and economics of banking services.
Provide high-quality and proficient support for the work across the data and analytics
spectrum including data collection, analysis, modeling and visualization.
- Understand "pain points" from the business, analyze, prepare data, develop statistical model development/ Machine learning algorithms/ other AI techniques
- Perform tracking and optimization of implemented/operationalized models
- Provide advanced analytics focus on forecasting future events and behaviors, enabling businesses to conduct what-if analyses to predict the effects of potential changes in business strategies
1/ EducationaI QuaIifications
- Minimum graduated from University or above/ or Master degree in Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics
2/ Relevant KnowIedge/ Expertise
- Proficient in Python, R
- Hands-on experience on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, statistics
- Skillful in using Excel, PowerPoint and Word as the primary working tools
- Quick and flexible learning skills to adapt to new things and work on multiple tasks
- Skill of communication, human relations, building relationships with stakeholders.
- Identification and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork skill
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Analysis and conflict management skills
- Coordinating personnel and work skills
- Building relationships with customers skills
4/ Relevant Experiences
- +3 years of experience in Advanced Analytics/ Machine Learning/ Deep Learning
- Having a broad knowledge of business related to advanced analysis
5/ Personal Characteristic
- High sense of responsibility, honest, careful, accurate and sensitive in work
- Creativity and creating team spirit
- Be proactive and enthusiastic in work
- Confident, creative, dynamic
- High customer service spirit
- Have the spirit of cooperation and support each other