IT - Security Analysist Specialist
- Aggregate, correlate and analyze log data from network devices, security devices.
- Tuning, Configuration alert, False Positive Reduction.
- Real - Time Log monitoring to Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications
- Regularly monitoring and update data about cyber threats (: URLs, IPs, Files)
- Analyze and investigate information security incidents. Gathering evidence, reporting recording information security incidents
1/ Educational Qualifications
Bachelor of University major IT.
2/ Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
Deep knowledge of:
- Network, Firewall, Web proxy,
- IPS (Instruction Prevention System),
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP),
- Endpoint Security, Endpoint Detection Response.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
- Time management skills, good problem solving.
- Good independent working skills, teamwork.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- A good working attitude, having a progressive spirit.
4/ Relevant Experiences
- +5 years of experience working at a distributor which is leading Cyber Security and Network Performance. Responsible for consulting, deploying security solutions for the customers are SMEs and large enterprise, Datacenter, Government at HCMC.
5/ Personal Characteristic
- Logical thinking, Good problem solving.
- Respect discipline.
- Careful, honest, objective in work.
- Sociable, able to work well with the group.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in groups / organizations, ability to convey and communicate effectively
- Ability to research, learn to work effectively